No servers when inviting Bots
When inviting a bot, your dropdown box may be empty, like the following image:
This can mean one of many things:
- You do not have adequate permissions to invite the bot
- You are logged in to the wrong Discord user account within the web browser
There are no other reasons why this error occurs.
"But I am an owner - Look I have a role!"
Please ask the person with the crown icon to follow the Fixing Permissions step.
The user with the crown is the actual owner.
Please contact your server administrator for permission.
The server administrator will need to follow the following steps:
- Enable the "Manage Server" permission
- Give a user the role which you enabled "Manage Server" on
- Log out, by navigating to https://discordapp.com
- Open Discord
- Click user settings, and log out
- Log back in, and go back to the bot you were trying to add